Last year while visiting the shops up in Crestline, CA; we decided to check one more shop before driving back home. So, we stopped at the Crest Forest Senior Citizens Thrift Shop (this little thrift shop has two levels and both are full of beautiful items. From books to household items and electronics, they have it all). While I took the kids to look at some books, my wife stayed behind and picked out a few things, including a Nautical Wooden Decorative Anchor. The Anchor was primed and came with a rope.
- Wooden Anchor
- Nylon rope
- Glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Power Drill and Drill Bits (to make a hole)
- Spay Paint
- A Crab or a decorative piece of your choice
Step by step:
- Use your Power Drill to make a hole on the Anchor (if needed)
- Clean the wooden Anchor if needed
- Spray paint
- Secure the Anchor rope by inserting one end of the rope through the hole and hot gluing it. Then loop the rope around the Anchor and hot glue it at the base.
- Hot glue the crab unto the base
Now that you’re done, place your Nautical Wooden Anchor somewhere you can see and admire it.