I finally completed my Owl Wreath.
- Wreath (I used a Foam Wreath)
- Owl (you can find one at a craft store)
- Thick branch/Worn out piece of wood
- Paper Craft Flowers
- Glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
Step by step:
- Tie the yarn in a knot around the wreath and start wrapping. You can also chose to hot glue the end of the yarn to the back of the wreath.
- Keep wrapping the yarn tightly around the wreath to keep it thick. If you run out of yarn, start a new one. Continue wrapping the yarn until it’s all covered (the aim is to hide the wreath underneath). Once it’s done and you are satisfied with the end result, make a tight knot at the end and cut off the excess yarn or just hot glue the end.
- Hot glue your Owl to the piece of wood.
- Hot glue the piece of wood (with the Owl on it) to the bottom center of your wreath.
- Using a placement of your choice, hot glue the bottom of the flowers to the wreath.
I hope this Tutorial helps. Have fun making our own!