What do you do when it’s windy and the day is slow? I could watch TV, a Movie, listen to Music, read a Book and so much more. What I love to do on a windy day when gardening is not an option, is simply walk around my garden and take pictures of my beautiful flowers. This morning I went around my Rose Garden and captured a few images with my camera. There are a lot more Roses which are yet to bloom.
One more thing I did today was bury the legs of the Primitive Plant Trellis that my husband build a few years back. He used old pieces of some baseboard we removed from the house when we were doing the upgrades.
- Old baseboard pieces
- Wood Screws, Power Drill, Drill Bits
- Stain (for the Wood) or Paint/Spray Paint
Step by step:
- Get your baseboard and cut them into three pieces of your desire height
- Hold the three pieces and screw them together at the top
- Paint/Stain the finish product (you could paint/stain the pieces of wood before or after screwing them)
- Let dry and it’s ready to be used.