Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility. This Sweepstake is open to everyone, who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
2. How to Enter. Beginning September 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM (PT) through October 31, 2012 at 11:59 PM (PT). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to abide by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all respects. There is only one method of entry for this Sweepstakes.
Online. Go to strengthofthesmall.org, and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions as prompted. Entrant must complete and submit the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible.
Limit (2) two entries per person during the Sweepstake Period will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same individual will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete or inaccurate entries.
3. Winner Selection and Prize Claiming. Winners will be selected on or about April 5, 2012 in a random drawing among the eligible entries received. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner will be final. The potential winner will be notified using the information provided during entry by any of the following means: E-mail and/or telephone and/or mail in a reasonable time after the drawing.
Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One (1) winner will receive the following prize package that includes the following:
– Strength of The Small: A Collection of Poems (A signed copy by the author) – Value: $16.95
– 4 Pc Nesting Dolls Woodburnt & Gold – Value: $25+
5. Tampering with Sweepstake & Termination. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants.
Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Waivers. By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting prizes, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
7. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Joan Ambu.