Below is a beautiful Ocean Diorama we helped our daughter create for her school project.
- Paper Clips
- Plastic Boulder
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Box/container (we used the base of a Plastic Cake Container)
- Plastic Sea Plants
- Plastic Ocean Creatures (or cutouts from drawings or Magazines)
- Spray Paints
Step by Steps (for this project):
- Spray paint the base of the plastic cake container to look like water.
- Figure out the placement of the animals, boulder and plants.
- Straighten out a couple of paper clips and then bend them to shape to hold the animals in a floating position.
- Hot glue the stones and synthetic plants on the floor of the diorama.
- Make sure that you are able to put the cover back on at the end to protect it.
Have fun creating your own Ocean Diorama!