Last year I made a simple Owl Wreath for Christmas. For this year, I decided to make a Winter Bird Wreath.
- Wreath (I used a Foam Wreath)
- Bird (you can find one at a craft store)
- Tiny Pine Cones
- Ornamental Red Cherries
- Felt Balls
- Glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Choice Fabric for Bow
- Decorative Frosted Needle Pine Branch
Step by step:
- Once you’re done wrapping the yarn tightly around the wreath until it’s thick and all covered, hot glue the end
- Glue the Felt Balls on the wreath, closely next to each other (use different sizes)
- If you were lucky to find a bird already on a Needle Pine Branch, hot glue it on the felt ball at the top; otherwise get creative
- Gather your Ornamental Red Cherries, Tiny Pine Cones, Decorative Frosted Needle Pine Branch and arrange them to your licking
- Hot glue the arrangement on the bird’s abdomen and hot glue the finish product on the felt ball at the top
- Use your Choice Fabric to tie a bow on the wreath and voilà!
Now, up to working on my Spring wreath.